If you need an accident report completed by the Winston-Salem Police Department, then go to this page:


Follow the instructions and you should be able to pull your accident report.

Once you’re signed in, I click on the 4th icon down on left hand bar, then click edit.

If you’ve been injured in an accident and need an attorney to represent you in your recovery against the negligent driver, then CALL Kirk Sanders at (336) 724-4707

Remember: the insurance adjuster may seem nice, but they are really trying to figure out how little they can pay you.

Sanders Law Firm, PLLC